Friday, April 21, 2017

A Fabulous New LUMIPro Spotlight!

*** As you walk into the room you see Samantha placing photo frames on the wall. She is so engrossed in what she's doing it takes her a moment to realize you are there. ***

Oh hello everyone! I have missed you all, pesky vacations! When I got back, I was so impressed with all of the great photography, I decided it's time for another spotlight. So let's get started! 



 Loz




 Syn


I think all of these photos are just beautiful. Congratulations to all of our spotlight artists! Don't forget for the chance to have for your artwork featured in our blog make sure you post it to the LUMIPro Flickr Group

If you are interested in learning more about what LUMIPro can offer you don't forget to check us out on marketplace or try our fully functioning demo in world.

As always if you have questions don't hesitate to contact me (Samantha Ansar-Buscaylet).

I will see you all soon. Until next time... Happy Shooting!


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment